From Ashes We Ignite!

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

"How's everyone doing now that the forum has restarted?"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artemis XIII
Writer

PostSubject: "How's everyone doing now that the forum has restarted?"   Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:20 pm

A revival of a thread we had to delete when we restarted. I'll start this thread off by saying I'm am super psyched for what's to come, especially with a fresh start for the site. I really hope to complete Legends of the World this time around, too! Especially after having watched SAO and Accel World. ^_^

[]zzzzzz[]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"What compels me to go forward anymore?" -Reaper
Back to top Go down
NobleSy
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: "How's everyone doing now that the forum has restarted?"   Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:08 pm

Yes, I think we outdone ourselves on this revamp. I'm...*sniff* so...so proud. Sad
Hopefully we'll attract like-minded writers and poets.

In the body of water known as life, be like the skipping rock.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.presentlegend.com
Hutch
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: "How's everyone doing now that the forum has restarted?"   Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Hopefully we are able to recruit people who actually want to bring this forum back from the dead (YEAH, I'm talking to you, all you douche-bags who joined for a month and just abruptly stopped coming back [not that you'd be reading this anyway])

By the way, I plan on starting a new story that...How hard is it / how much do you think it is to get a Copyright?

EDIT: Really liking the Saints Row (popular gangster video game...look it up) Purple
Back to top Go down
NobleSy
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: "How's everyone doing now that the forum has restarted?"   Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:23 pm

Actually, under US law, all produced content is automatically copyrighted. Though if you want anyone to enforce anything for your work, you'd have to buy a copyright license, which is basically a scam.

Also, that's why there is a sight known as Creative Commons which gives its content creators a special license that allows free use of their work.

Back to top Go down
Hutch
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: "How's everyone doing now that the forum has restarted?"   Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:41 pm

So, in theory, any story i post here should be protected...'cuz i plan on (hopefully) eventually trying to get it published
Back to top Go down
NobleSy
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: "How's everyone doing now that the forum has restarted?"   Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:15 pm

You got it. Cool

Back to top Go down
Hutch
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: "How's everyone doing now that the forum has restarted?"   Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:59 am

I think i might post a general overview of my story before I decide whether or not to start to actually write it
Back to top Go down
NobleSy
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: "How's everyone doing now that the forum has restarted?"   Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:54 am

Sounds like a good idea. Make sur

Back to top Go down
bloodstainedwings
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: "How's everyone doing now that the forum has restarted?"   Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Hutch wrote:
Hopefully we are able to recruit people who actually want to bring this forum back from the dead (YEAH, I'm talking to you, all you douche-bags who joined for a month and just abruptly stopped coming back [not that you'd be reading this anyway])

By the way, I plan on starting a new story that...How hard is it / how much do you think it is to get a Copyright?

EDIT: Really liking the Saints Row (popular gangster video game...look it up) Purple

I can actually vouch for one of those "douchebags"... Hiko has been very busy with work and he hasn't really had a computer in a long time, I know his post count is low (and in all honesty mine is too for a staff member) but I'm fairly sure he has not abandoned this site and I'm still trying to bring people here that I know will post.

I wasn't gonna make the Saints comparison but now that you mention it, I can see it now...

I hate everything

Blacklist: OVHH/any name that this person uses from this point (two strikes toward a permaban on the RPG board
Back to top Go down
http://legacymaster09.proboards.com
NobleSy
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: "How's everyone doing now that the forum has restarted?"   Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:43 pm

The Saint's Row similarity is just a coincidence.
And welcome to the new forum Satori. Cool

Back to top Go down
bloodstainedwings
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: "How's everyone doing now that the forum has restarted?"   Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:11 pm

lol, it still looks nice... and thanks for the welcome

I hate everything

Blacklist: OVHH/any name that this person uses from this point (two strikes toward a permaban on the RPG board
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: "How's everyone doing now that the forum has restarted?"   Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:26 am

bloodstainedwings wrote:

I can actually vouch for one of those "douchebags"... Hiko has been very busy with work and he hasn't really had a computer in a long time, I know his post count is low (and in all honesty mine is too for a staff member) but I'm fairly sure he has not abandoned this site and I'm still trying to bring people here that I know will post.

I wasn't talking about Hiko, he's cool with me...i was talking about all those randoms who joined but didn't bother to post anything.

Why does it say "Unknown" under your last visit in the member's list? Makes you seen like some sort of Forum Ninja
Back to top Go down
bloodstainedwings
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: "How's everyone doing now that the forum has restarted?"   Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:52 am

ah, my bad... I hadn't really seen Hiko IRL in a long time either actually, I know he's got a job near my house.

Oh, I am hiding when I go online... it's been like that for a while

I hate everything

Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Newcomer

Location : I'd make a witty comment here but I have a headache so screw that

PostSubject: Re: "How's everyone doing now that the forum has restarted?"   Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:04 am

Satori wait are you the guy that I talked to on Facebook like six months ago about crazy aggressive fans through something True posted

i dont remember my username from the last time i was on here but I'm Kyogre/Serebi from Mabi

new handle is one I picked up from a game that exists only to make people irrationally angry and sexualize mecha girls

im currently going through a pretty annoying time and headaches are frequent and im trying to find a happy medium after leaving formerly said game's horribly angry forums and interacting with a website full of teenaged girls who are essentially the same type of angry, they just hide it better and under layers of fanart

i want to play more recent games but my computer is too old

this place is very purple
Back to top Go down
http://adeptjaina.webs.com
NobleSy
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: "How's everyone doing now that the forum has restarted?"   Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:56 am

I really feel for you Suki, and I'm sure you won't find the same type of anal individuals here...for now anyways. Very Happy

Yes, it is violet everywhere. Do you like the new feel? (~'o')~

Also, Welcome back to the forum Cool

Back to top Go down
bloodstainedwings
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: "How's everyone doing now that the forum has restarted?"   Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:14 pm

you know, I'm not sure... I use the name Satori "Crimsonlight" Hyuuga on Facebook now to keep in touch with people I met at anime expo

I hate everything

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "How's everyone doing now that the forum has restarted?"   

Back to top Go down

"How's everyone doing now that the forum has restarted?"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top